How Leasing Works
Leasing is another popular financing option!
$35,000 Selling Price
MINUS $14,000 Guaranteed Future Value (residual)
Acura Financial allows us to tap into their computers and determine a
MINIMUM GUARANTEED FUTURE VALUE
for your vehicle 2-3-4-5 years from now and deduct that amount from the
selling price of the vehicle today - all you pay for is the difference.
It’s just that simple!
At the end of the lease agreement, you’ll have three great options to choose
1—You may want to keep the vehicle. In this case, you can purchase the vehicle for the guaranteed (residual) value.
2—You can drop it off and we’ll send it back to Acura Financial. Some vehicle’s market values may be worth less than their residual values but because Acura Financial guarantees the end value, they will incur the loss and not you.
3—If you wish, you can also sell your vehicle to someone or to the dealership. Many people find that their vehicle is worth more that the residual value because they have cared for it very well. In this case, there could be an opportunity for you to cash in on some equity at the end of your lease.
It’s a ‘WIN—WIN’ scenario for consumers!
Just pay for what you drive.
- Options vs. an obligation
- Drive a newer vehicle more often
- Keep up with new styling, technology & safety features
- Avoid maintenance & repairs costs
- Avoid a loss due to market conditions
- Avoid negative equity
- Avoid uncontrollable depreciation if the vehicle was in an accident
- No trade-in hassles
- Tax savings or deferrals
- GAP coverage is included
- Possible better tax write-offs
- Resale options
- Early termination options
- Cash in on possible equity