Welcome to Our Car Loan Financing Department!
At Southview Acura, our clients’ priorities are our number one goal. Whether you’re leasing or car loan financing, we offer quick and easy credit financing solutions. Our financiers will work directly with your budget and unique needs to make sure that you’re getting the best model you can afford. Have bad credit? No worries. Grand Prairie and Fort McMurray drivers will find our experienced financiers are more than prepared to find a working solution. The only things Sherwood Park drivers need to do before consulting our financiers are:
- Fill out a credit financing pre-approval.
- Value your Trade-in.
- Check out our new vehicle specials.
- Decide whether you prefer leasing or car loan financing.
Car Leasing vs. Buying
As we mentioned earlier, Leduc and Edmonton drivers will need to decide whether car leasing or car loan financing is the best financial strategy for them:
Credit Financing Benefits
- Equity: Drivers who choose car loan financing are investing in their own equity. While you will pay interest on this loan, the majority of your payments will be going into your own automotive savings account. When it comes time to sell, the remaining value of your vehicle is yours alone.
- Customization: When you finance, you can customize your vehicle however like.
- Unlimited Kilometers: Unlike leasing, there are no Kilometer limits.
Car Leasing Benefits
- Lower Payments: From your downpayment to monthly, a lease contract will require you to pay less than you would if you were financing.
- Flexibility: The typical lease contract is up in 3 years, which means that you will frequently have the ability to try out the latest that the industry has to offer.
Finance with Southview Acura
Once you’ve decided to take the next step, apply for car loan financing today through our online credit financing application. Southview Acura has strong relationships with our banks and is committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car financing needs, regardless of whether you have bad credit, fair credit, or fine credit. If you have any questions, call us at (888) 466-6730 or email email@example.com.
Our finance department is looking forward to hearing from you!