Winters in Edmonton can be harsh and getting into a cold vehicle isn’t ideal but with the remote start feature warming up your MDX, RDX, TLX or ILX can be done easily!
Follow the 4 Easy steps:
- Be in a 300-foot range of your vehicle
- Press the lock button
- Press and hold Engine Hold button
- The green LED light indicates the engine is running and will run for up to 10 minutes
- If the LED blinks red it means the keyless access remote is out of range.
- To stop the engine hold and press the ENGINE HOLD button for 1 second.
- The red LED will appear for 1 second to signal the engine has been stopped.