Canadian Military Personnel Rebate
In an effort to thank those who have served our country, Acura is proud to offer our Canadian Military Personnel Rebate. Through this offer, qualified personnel can secure a $1,000 rebate directly from Acura Canada on the purchase of a new Acura model! This rebate can be used when buying or leasing your new Acura, so you can find a model and purchase method that suits your needs. Learn more about who qualifies for this program, how it works, and more below!
Who Qualifies for the Acura Canadian Military Personnel Rebate?
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the Acura Canadian Military Personnel Rebate, understanding the qualifications is essential. Luckily, we make it easy to verify your eligibility and remove any hoops to jump through. Qualifications for the program include:
- Beneficiaries must be current, active, or retired members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or RCMP. DND employees and members of the CF appreciation program (card member codes CF, V, D) also qualify. Find more details on www.cfappreciation.ca
- Must be able to provide proof of identification of at least one of the following cards: CF One (code: CF, V, D), NDI 10 – Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 – Permanent ID Card, NDI 75 – Record of Service Card. (Retired applicants missing their identification can contact the CFOne office).
- This offer is transferable to household members who share the same address as qualified personnel.
- The selected vehicle must be new and previously registered (demonstrators accepted) to be eligible for the rebate.
- Under this program, eligible candidates can also purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year.
- Eligible vehicles must be used for personal, non-commercial use.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, our team would be more than happy to assist. Visit our dealership near Gibbons to sit down with one of our experts.
How to Secure Your Rebate
Along with saving money, the simplicity of this program is one of the greatest benefits! Securing your rebate is simple when you work with our team since we’ll handle all of the logistics for you. However, we’re happy to offer insight into the process. The processing procedure is as follows:
- The Military Rebate will be applied at the time of purchase.
- The rebate must be applied after tax.
- Our team will submit the rebate on your behalf, allowing you to enjoy immediate benefits without worry!
Turn to Southview Acura for All Things Automotive
Now that you’re aware of the benefits that can be secured through the Acura Military Personnel Rebate, the time is right to visit us in Edmonton to test drive your next ride. You can save big on a luxurious model to improve your commute from Lamont to Leduc! Our financiers are standing by to help you secure the keys to your dream ride for less. We’re proud to offer exclusive benefits to Military personnel and their households at Southview Acura. Contact us to learn more.