How to pair your Bluetooth device
You can make and receive hands free calls and wireless stream audio through a paired Bluetooth and compatible smart phone.
To Follow the 5 Easy steps:
- Highlight and click settings on the home screen. Then go to connections followed by Bluetooth
- Ensure your smart phone is Bluetooth enabled and in discovery mode
- Click connect new device. Your device name will display on the screen. Select it from the list. You'll receive a pairing request with a code. That code should appear and match on your smart phone, Confirm the pairing request to continue
- Choose the smart phone features you'd like to enable and click connect to finish.
- You will also be promoted to sync your contacts, enable acura link + smart sharing upon the first connection!