Acura Bluetooth® pairing allows you to make and receive hands-free calls, wirelessly stream audio, access contacts on your smartphone, and more via your Acura vehicle’s infotainment system.
Bluetooth Pairing to a Car: Step-by-Step
Wondering how to pair a phone to your new Acura vehicle? Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below:
- On your phone, select Settings > Connections > Bluetooth >Turn on Bluetooth.
- Be sure to keep the Bluetooth menu in view until Acura Bluetooth pairing is complete.
- On the vehicle infotainment display, select Phone > Connect Phone > Connect New Device.
- From the search results, select the name of your device.
- Wait for Bluetooth connection request.
- Ensure pairing codes on phone and touchscreen display match.
- On the phone, press Ok.
- On the touchscreen, make sure that the three function checkboxes are checked.
- Select Connect.
- You will see three pop-up menus. Select Continue > Enable > Enable.
- At this point, Android may ask: Allow access to messages?
- Select Allow.
- Android may ask: Allow access to contacts and phone log?
- Select Allow.
Acura Bluetooth pairing is now complete! Your car is wirelessly paired with your smartphone, and limited text message dictation has been enabled.
Connecting to Acura Bluetooth
To start using the Acura Bluetooth features, ensure your smartphone is Bluetooth®-enabled and in discovery mode. Choose the smartphone features you’d like to enable, and click Connect to finish the process. The first time you connect, you will be prompted to sync your contacts and enable Acura link + smart sharing.
Learn More About Acura Technology with Southview Acura
Questions about Bluetooth pairing to a car or using other Acura tech features like AcuraLink? Check out our Acura research guides or contact our service center at 855-463-0138.