2022 Acura ILX Preview
With sport-tuned steering, precise engineering, and a suite of driver-assist and safety features, the 2022 Acura ILX is designed from the ground up to inspire confidence on the road in Grand Prairie. Inside and out, the ILX offers performance-focused design details that are sure to impress even the most discerning of drivers. Explore the new Acura ILX price, packages, and highlights in this preview from Southview Acura.
2022 Acura ILX Price & Trim Packages
The Acura ILX cuts a striking figure no matter where you roam in Fort McMurray. The entry-level ILX is adorned with unique, performance-driven features like dark Jewel Eye™ LED headlights, 18-inch Shark Gray 15-spoke alloy wheels, and a piano-black diffuser. Upgrade packages like the ILX A-SPEC offer even more, like a bold front and rear bumper design, a Diamond Pentagon Grille, and Ultrasuede™ sport seats. See the Acura ILX price by configuration, below:
2022 Acura ILX Price by Configuration
- ILX – $30, 805 MSRP
- Premium – $33,305 MSRP
- Premium A-Spec – $34,805 MSRP
- Tech A-Spec – $36,205 MSRP
2022 Acura ILX Technology Features
Technology features are integrated seamlessly into the Acura ILX interior for an experience that puts the driver at the center of everything. Here are just a few of the entertainment, connectivity, and safety features that will keep you comfortable and in command on the Sherwood Park roads:
- AcuraWatch™ – Standard on all ILX models, this suite of driver-assist and safety features includes Adaptive Cruise Control* (ACC), a multi-angle rearview camera* with guidelines, and much more. An available Cross Traffic Monitor system automatically activates a camera when you engage reverse.
- AcuraLink™ – To keep you in the loop from almost anywhere, AcuraLink™ connects you to your car with Apple CarPlay™* and Android Auto™ compatibility. Access your apps, music, messaging, and more with the touch of a button.
- Automatic Climate Control – GPS tracking and a solar sensor allow for ultra-accurate maintenance of your chosen temperature setting in dual climate zones.
- On-Demand Multi-Use Display™ – This available feature allows you to adjust climate control settings and select audio sources via a touchscreen with haptic feedback.
2022 Acura ILX Performance Features
If remarkable performance is at the top of your list, look no further than the Acura ILX. Even at the base trim, the 201-hp*, 2.4-litre i-VTEC® engine responds at the instant you touch the gas pedal; and sport-tuned suspension creates the sensation of a vehicle that intuits your desires all on its own. More ILX performance highlights include:
- 8-speed dual-clutch transmission with torque converter for smooth, instantaneous shifts
- Race-inspired paddle shifters for enhanced control.
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Amplitude Reactive Dampers to absorb air under the tires for a composed ride and precise handling.
- Signature Acura Jewel Eye LED™ headlights with a total of fourteen separate LEDs with optical lenses.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure that distributes crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
Test Drive a New Acura ILX for Sale at Southview Acura of Edmonton
If you’re ready to see the Acura ILX for yourself, our team is happy to assist. Simply give us a call at 833-426-8106, contact us online, or stop by our dealership near Sherwood Park for a test drive. While you’re here, be sure to ask our finance team how to save on the new Acura ILX price with our current new vehicle specials.
More from Southview Acura
Many around Grand Prairie remember the Acura Integra for its sporty look and impeccable performance. The Acura Integra is planned to make a comeback for the 2023 model year, and deliver the most impressive performance and thrill than ever before. Following the announcement of the new NSX Type S, the automaker announced the return of…
2022 marks the final year of production for the NSX Type S, a luxury sport coupe that can trace its origins back to 1984. The NSX Supercar was originally developed to offer a high-performance drive — worthy of competitors like Ferrari — at a lower price point, along with the reliability and features that everyday…
Now that Southview Acura knows that the 2022 Acura TLX release date is expected to arrive in Edmonton this Fall, we thought we’d go over everything we currently know about the TLX, including the 2022 Acura TLX price. Read on to learn about this model’s anticipated highlights, and then take a moment to explore highlights from…
*Horsepower and torque calculations reflect SAE net, Rev. 08/04, SAE J1349 procedures.