What Can You Expect from the 2021 Acura TLX Interior Features?
Love the feel of a sedan, and how you look while driving one? Looking to make your commute in Grand Prairie better after upgrading to a new car? The 2021 Acura TLX interior offers everything you’ll need and more, from a superior audio system to adjusted comfort levels for enhanced comfort. Come and take a closer look at the 2021 TLX interior, and then come in today to test drive your new Acura.
Acura TLX Interior Features
Acura has built its reputation as a luxury brand of vehicles, providing you with numerous features at your fingertips. The standard TLX interior package sets the standard for the rest of the features:
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Heated Front Seats
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
Alongside the standard package, you can select from the Advanced, Technology, and A-Spec® or Advanced package options. Each provides its own features and amenities to provide you with more comfort, performance, safety, and connectivity while you’re in Fort McMurray. For a look at just some features you can find in each package:
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching and piping (V6 only), and more.
- A-Spec® Package – includes a choice of Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating w/ contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a Metallic Footrest Pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Acura TLX Dimensions
The other benefit of this luxury sedan you can learn to love is that the Acura TLX dimensions give it plenty of room for passengers and cargo. Whether you’re taking a family trip, or you’re just running errands in Sherwood Park you’ll be surprised by the space you have. Here are the Acura TLX dimensions below:
- Cargo Capacity: 382 (L)
- Passenger Volume: 2644 (L)
- Headroom (front/back): 944 / 922 (mm)
- Legroom (front/back): 922 / 886 (mm)
- Hip room (front/back): 1417 / 1386 (mm)
- Shoulder room (front/back): 1478 / 1397 (mm)
Explore the Acura TLX Interior and More at Southview Acura
Now that you’ve seen what the Acura TLX offers, now you can explore it all in person. Come in today, or contact us to speak to our finance department about leasing options or to schedule a test drive for yourself. Southview Acura has a full inventory of new and pre-owned Acura TLX to select from, as well as other cars and SUVS to select from today.
More from Southview Acura
Many around Grand Prairie remember the Acura Integra for its sporty look and impeccable performance. The Acura Integra is planned to make a comeback for the 2023 model year, and deliver the most impressive performance and thrill than ever before. Following the announcement of the new NSX Type S, the automaker announced the return of…
2022 marks the final year of production for the NSX Type S, a luxury sport coupe that can trace its origins back to 1984. The NSX Supercar was originally developed to offer a high-performance drive — worthy of competitors like Ferrari — at a lower price point, along with the reliability and features that everyday…
Now that Southview Acura knows that the 2022 Acura TLX release date is expected to arrive in Edmonton this Fall, we thought we’d go over everything we currently know about the TLX, including the 2022 Acura TLX price. Read on to learn about this model’s anticipated highlights, and then take a moment to explore highlights from…